Best Home Workout Essentials – Live an active life with these pieces!
Everyone may not have time to go to the gym for a workout. So to keep yourself fit and healthy during these difficult times is to do your workouts at home. You can keep your weight in check and increase general fitness levels with some two or more cardio reps. But a more elaborate workout routine comprises segments like stretching and various muscle-building exercises with and without weights.
Though running some kilometers in the morning requires no special equipment whatsoever, starting a proper exercise regime at home may require some. Here we have curated some of the must-have home workout equipment for building up your very own workout station.
Home Workout Equipment You Shouldn’t Miss
You can also do the exercises at home with no equipment. But there are some essentials that you should invest in for your workout at home. Below is the list of important equipment to exercise at home.
Let’s start with the basics. Whether you are fond of doing yoga or not- having a good quality yoga mat is mandatory for home workouts. A comfortable and thick yoga mat makes it easier to workout on the hard surface of the floor. Some of the best-selling yoga mats are:
- Retrospec Solana Yoga Mat 1/2″ & 1″ Thick w/ Nylon Strap
- BalanceFrom GoYoga All-Purpose High-Density Non-Slip Exercise Yoga Mat with Carrying Strap
- BalanceFrom GoCloud All-Purpose 1-Inch Extra Thick High-Density Anti-Tear Exercise Yoga Mat
There are no substitutes to these mini bands when it comes to building your posterior chain of muscles. These little bands are extremely effective, and in a quad-dominant world, these mini bands can help you do full-body exercises. Our recommendations are:
- GYMBANDIT – The Heavy Set – 3 Ultra-Heavy Mini Loop Resistance Bands
- Perform Better Mini Band Resistance Loop Exercise Bands
- Wide Neon Fluorescent Latex Glute Bands Booty Exercise Band Mini-Band Set
Jump ropes are the best ways to impose proper conditioning and coordination between different body parts. Jumps ropes are affordable, hence an important tool used in High-Intensity Workouts. The best ones in this genre are:
- Renoj Jump Rope, Jump Ropes for Fitness, Jump Rope Workout for Exercise
- Jump Rope for Fitness, Heavy Jumping Rope
- GoxRunx 2 Pack Jump Rope Steel Wire Adjustable Jump Ropes
Kettlebells are undoubtedly the best equipment for high intensity and functional exercises. A perfect combination tool for both strength and cardio, the invention of kettlebells changes the home workout scenarios in true sense. Because of their off-centered weight, kettlebells include much more stabilizer muscles than usual dumbbells and barbells. They come in various weights as well, so you can choose accordingly. A must-have for your home workout sessions. Some of the top-rated kettlebells are-
- Amazon Basics Cast Iron Kettlebell Weight
- Adjustable Kettlebell 18KG/40LB Weight for Bodybuilding
- Everyday Essentials All-Purpose Solid Cast Iron Kettlebell
If you are into overall body exercises, you might have realized it already that there is no better exercise than pull-ups. On the other hand, Pull-ups are also one of the toughest exercises to do when there is no assistance. So, if you plan to build some muscles or just increase your upper body strength, investing in a good pull-up bar is a must. Our recommendations are:
- Garren Fitness Maximize Pull Up Bar
- ProsourceFit Multi-Grip Chin-Up/Pull-Up Bar
- Iron Age Pull Up Bar Doorway
Other than the home workout products we have mentioned above, you can consider buying plenty of more tools. For example, you can invest in an ab roller wheel if you are into ab exercises or a medicine ball for developing core muscles and better coordination. The equipment you should invest in must be depending on the type and intensity of workouts you prefer to do. So, sit and think wisely about what’s the best home workout equipment before building your home gym.